We’re returning to Mullet Hall Equestrian Center on Johns Island, S.C. so that members can take advantage of the twenty-plus
miles of beautiful carriage trails. Mullet Hall’s permanent stalls and bathrooms (with showers) offer the best of accommodations for horses and people. Stalls are available at a special rate of $20 per stall per night.
This casual, fun weekend is open to CAA members wanting to bring driving or riding horses. We will have a welcome gathering on Wednesday, April 4, and a casual lunch on Saturday, April 7th. Driving lessons with Bill Long will be offered. A non-judged “Gig Study” will happen on Friday, followed by the judged Carriage Showcase on Saturday. Otherwise, you are free to enjoy the facility as you wish.
Join us for another exciting trip to Windsor! This is the 75th anniversary of the Royal Windsor Horse Show so we’re expecting another great event.
The 2018 CAA Trip to the Royal Windsor Horse Show includes:
• Six nights’ accommodations (rooms are allotted on a first-come, first-served basis)
• Full English breakfast daily
• Guided walking tour of Eton
• Afternoon tea on Tuesday
• Welcome reception and dinner on Wednesday
• Entrance tickets to the Royal Windsor Horse Show (Wednesday through Sunday)
• Covered grandstand seats and admittance to the Members’ Enclosure at the horse show
• Drinks Party hosted by George & Eileen Bowman
• After-marathon Drinks & Supper Party at the Christopher Hotel
• Farewell dinner on Sunday
•….and a few surprises yet to be confirmed!