Sign-up now to receive a prize list as soon as they become available – www.CarriageFestival.com
The internet version of the Prize List is available here.
The 2017 CAA Trip to the Royal Windsor Horse Show includes:
• Six nights’ accommodations (room type of your choice; rooms are allotted on a first-come, first-served basis)
• Full english breakfast daily
• Afternoon tea on Tuesday
• Welcome reception and dinner on Wednesday
• entrance tickets to the Royal Windsor Horse Show (Wednesday through Sunday)
• Covered grandstand seats and admittance to the members’enclosure at the horse show
• drinks party hosted by George & Eileen Bowman
• After-marathon drinks party at the Christopher Hotel
• Farewell dinner on Sunday
• … and other surprises yet to be confirmed!
Join us in sunny Florida this winter for a gathering of carriage and driving enthusiasts from around the world. Our 2017 CAA Learning Weekend will be February 2–5 at The Grand Oaks in Weirsdale, Florida. Additional details and registration forms available here.
Bits and Their Uses – Steve Holm
CAA Driver Proficiency Program – Jerry Trapani
CAA Trips – Jill Ryder
The Carriage Journal Magazine: now available for online research
Cleaning Harness – Lucas Iking
CMA “What is it?” Display
FFA Carriage Restoration Project
Making of the Gala Harness – Henk Van Der Wiel
Research on the Life of Empress Elisabeth – Allison Pataki
Restoration of the Armbruster Dress Chariot – Patrick Schroven
The Whip and How To Use It – David Saunders
Among the special events will be the presentation of the Armbruster Dress Chariot, Brewster Basket Phaeton, and the Brewster Skeleton Break.